We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
We are recruiting a Registered Manager Specialist to join our Supported Living Services in Huthwaite. You will have responsibility for the day to day delivery of a high quality service, ensuring statutory, contractual and organisational requirements and standards are met. You will also provide the Service with the professional and technical standards required to meet the expectations of the Commissioners whilst effectively managing and leading the Service.
Successful candidates will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment.
- Take your Birthday off plus 28 days holiday - increasing to 33 days with service
- Free DBS Check
- Health Cash Back and Pension scheme
- Eligibility for a £500 bonus through our refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced pay for Maternity or Paternity leave.
- Blue Light Discount Scheme
- Eligibility for COSTCO membership
- Managing Service Delivery & Quality: To ensure the day to day service provision fully complies with the Eden philosophy, values, policies and procedures whilst also fully complying with local and national legislation, regulations and research.
- Service Development: Continually seek out new opportunities for growth and development of the service whilst protecting and safeguarding the Company’s values and culture.
- People Management & Leadership: Provide clear and structured day to day management and support to the local team in order to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered.
- Collaborative Working: Lead the team in promoting an environment of collaborative working with other departments and agencies, both across the Company and within the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team.
- Professional Development: Aspire to continually develop as a professional, ensuring skills are updated, keeping abreast of new ideas and sector changes and lead the Company within your area of expertise.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a Supported Living or Residential service
- Familiar with CQC standards
- Experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions is preferable
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, demanding role
- A strong leader who can lead by example