We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
We are looking for an exceptional Payroll Assistant to join and take on a pivotal role in our dynamic Finance Team. You will be reporting to a Payroll Manager who is looking to take the Team to the next level whilst you strive for excellence together. You will provide effective payroll support to the payroll Team within the Finance Department working within the team to support the business during a period of growth and development!
Based at our new Head Office in Long Bennington, this is a hybrid role with 2 days at home 3 days within the office. Successful candidates will be required to have a Standard DBS check prior to commencing employment.
- Work with our current systems to enable timely and accurate generation of our payrolls for both hourly paid and salaried staff
- Dealing with payroll queries in a timely manner for employees
- Dealing with external queries relating to payroll in a timely manner
- Completion of P60, P45, P35, P11D, SSP, SMP, SPP forms
- Improve current processes, implementing improvements to internal controls
- In conjunction with the Payroll Manager, improve management information generation
- To attend any training deemed as necessary in order to effectively fulfil the role.
- To undertake qualifications if necessary or appropriate
- To monitor own development and keep personal training records up to date
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous payroll experience beneficial but not essential
- An understanding of general Payroll processes
- Strong communication skills – an ability to communicate with staff at every level across the business
- Work in an organised and efficient manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail