We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
Our company is growing, so we’re recruiting for an additional Operations Manager to join our operations leadership team! Reporting to the Group Operations Director and responsible for a team of Area Managers within our Supported Living Services across Nottinghamshire and East Midlands, you will lead your services effectively, ensuring that we are responsive to those we support in a caring and safe environment.
This is a great time to join Eden Futures whilst we embark our journey for further growth. If you have experience of working as a leader in challenging and fast-paced environment similar to ours, we’d love to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment, and only candidates with relevant experience in the Healthcare Industry will be considered for this position.
- Drive the performance and delivery of services in your areas
- Foster a creative and collaborative work environment
- Play a key role in strategic planning and business expansion
- Ensure quality standards, Health & Safety regulations, and regulatory frameworks are met or exceeded
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support and develop employees through ongoing training
The Ideal Candidate
- A genuine passion for care and quality
- Experience of working in a leadership role within our sector - Essential
- A proactive, hands-on approach and able to demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ culture
- Ability to develop and grow the services within your areas
- A commitment to offering informal and formal support to managers and staff
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A continuous improvement mindset and be solutions-focused
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!