We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
We are looking to recruit a Cleaner on a part time basis working 7.5 hours per week (across 2 days ideally) based at our Training Centre in Newark for a period of 6 months.
Successful candidates will be required to have a Standard DBS check prior to commencing employment.
Benefits Include: Take your Birthday off plus 28 days holiday (pro rata'd for part time employees), Free DBS Check, Health Cash Back and Pension scheme, eligibility for a £500 bonus through our refer a friend scheme and enhanced pay for Maternity or Paternity leave
- You will carry out a range of cleaning duties including mopping, sweeping, polishing, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning toilets and office/training areas. You will also:
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any requests promptly and courteously
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous cleaning experience within commercial/ office environment preferable
- Ability to work with little/no supervision
- Good attention to detail
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!