We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
We are looking to recruit an Area Manager within our Supported Living Services in the Mansfield and surrounding areas, leading the services effectively and ensuring that we are responsive to those we support in a caring and safe environment.
This is a great time to join Eden Futures whilst we embark our journey for further growth.
Successful candidates will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment.
- Take your Birthday off plus 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days with service)
- Free DBS Check
- Health Cash Back and Pension scheme
- Eligibility for a £500 bonus through our refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced pay for Maternity or Paternity leave.
- Blue Light Discount Scheme
- Eligibility for COSTCO membership
- Create a positive environment in which others have the confidence and opportunity to develop
- Continually review and evaluate the service to identify potential for improvements
- Identify the needs of the individuals referred to the services and propose packages of support and design and implement all aspects of the commissioned package
- Ensure services meet the requirements of CQC registration
- Deliver responsive, effective safe care and support in a person centred manner
- Establish good relationships with families, commissioners, advocates and other professionals
- Ensure outcomes for those within our services are met and reviewed in recognition of personal growth and development
- Guiding practice within the team, delivering outcomes-based and person-centred services
- Deliver the outcomes identified in the Quality Governance Strategy and Value Creation Plan as appropriate
- Responding to the local need, filling voids within the service in a timely manner whilst supporting individual preferences, wishes and desires
- Supporting colleagues in monitoring and managing KPI data e.g. employee retention, sickness absence levels and void fill
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a genuine passion for care and quality
- Pro-active, hands-on and able to demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ culture
- Ability to develop and grow the services within the regions
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- You will be strong leader who manage effectively through supporting and developing a team
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!